2. Dent Tactical ETF (DENT): Expense Ratio = 1.56%
This ETF from AdvisorShares is one of the early entrants in the active ETF race. DENT doesn't track the performance of any benchmark. Rather it seeks to deliver long-term growth of capital by identifying, through proprietary economic and demographic analysis, the overall trend of the U.S. and global economies and how consumer spending patterns may change.
Similar to MCRO, DENT is an ETF of ETFs, currently maintaining ten approximately equal positions in sector-specific and broad-based funds from various ETF issuers. DENT charges a management fee of 95 basis points. But it also charges another 44 basis points in additional fees and another 17 basis points in acquired fund expenses, bringing the total cost to 1.56%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV