5. Market Vectors Gulf States Index ETF (MES) Expense Ratio = 1.0%This ETF tracks the Dow Jones GCC Titans 40 Index, a modified cap-weighted index that tracks the performance of equity markets in the Gulf states. With major allocations to Kuwait (41%), the United Arab Emirates (27%) and Qatar (22%), this fund offers exposure to a basket of securities most investors would otherwise have difficulty gaining access to.
Inside Five Expensive ETFs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.