5. Market Vectors Gulf States Index ETF (MES) Expense Ratio = 1.0%This ETF tracks the Dow Jones GCC Titans 40 Index, a modified cap-weighted index that tracks the performance of equity markets in the Gulf states. With major allocations to Kuwait (41%), the United Arab Emirates (27%) and Qatar (22%), this fund offers exposure to a basket of securities most investors would otherwise have difficulty gaining access to.
Inside Five Expensive ETFs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts