Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Schweitzer-Mauduit International Retirement Savings Plan
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (“Schweitzer” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SWM) investment of Plan participants and beneficiaries assets in company stock. The investigation concerns whether administrators breached their fiduciary duties and violated the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (“ERISA”) by investing assets in company stock when it was not a prudent investment for participants’ retirement savings.
A lawsuit on behalf of those who purchased the common stock of Schweitzer seeking class action status, which has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, charges that defendants issued materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company’s business and financial results. Specifically, it is alleged that during the Class period defendants misrepresented the strength of Schweitzer’s competitive position and concealed problems with the Company’s most important customer. As a result, Schweitzer’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices.
If you are a participant in the Schweitzer-Mauduit International Retirement Plan or 401K and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the administrator’s investment in Company stock, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV