Sin Stock Short-Squeeze Opportunities
Cigarette maker Vector Group (VGR) markets tobacco products to smokers through its Liggett and Vector Tobacco subsidiaries. Currently, the stock has a short interest ratio of 23.
But the company is far from underperforming; Vector has managed to increase its sales more than 58% in the last three years, steadily increasing its annual dividend payouts to shareholders along the way. At present, the company's dividend yield sits at a staggering 10.06%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV