River Valley Bancorp Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
River Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: RIVR), an Indiana corporation (the “Corporation”) and holding company for River Valley Financial Bank, based in Madison, Indiana announced today that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its Common Stock for the quarter ending March 2010. The annualized rate of the dividend reflects $0.84 per share.
The dividend record date will be as of March 26, 2010 and will be payable on April 9, 2010. This dividend represents the fifty-first consecutive dividend paid by the Corporation.
River Valley Bancorp/River Valley Financial Bank is based in Madison, Indiana and has eight locations in the Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg, and Floyds Knobs, Indiana area. A ninth office is located in Carrollton, KY. The Corporation recently announced the acquisition, subject to regulatory approval, of a tenth location in New Albany, Indiana expected to close sometime in the third quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV