Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Spark Networks, Inc. - LOV
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Spark Networks, Inc. (“Spark Networks” or the “Company”) (AMEX: LOV) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with a proposal by Great Hill Partners III, LP ("Great Hill Partners") to acquire the Company. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Great Hill Partners would acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company for $3.10 per share in cash. The proposed transaction appears unfair given that the Company's shares traded at $3.16 as recently as December 28, 2009 and at least one analyst has set a price target for Spark Networks stock at $8.00 per share.
If you own common stock in Spark Networks and wish to obtain additional information, please contact us at the number listed below or visit http://www.zlk.com/lov1.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud
and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its
practice in securities and shareholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV