S&P Futures: Elliott Wave Charting
On the weekly S&P chart we can clearly count five waves down from the 1576 top to 670 area lows, in a move that was reversed in 2009 by bullish price action shown in the red wave B)/2). We are counting that move as a corrective W-X-Y pattern, which looks to be near completion. In that case, a bearish scenario is expected over the months ahead, where a move below 1000 support (wave X low) could be a key level for a potential downtrend.
TheLFB Charting: S&P Futures weekly view
Follow Elliott Wave charts and updates on twitter. If you would like to be a part of TheLFB.com, to receive a full Elliott wave detail for S&P Futures (monthly, weekly, daily and four-hour charts) and if you want to know what comes next and what to expect from the market, then join us now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV