SIFCO Industries, Inc. Appoints James P. Woidke Chief Operating Officer
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SIF) (“SIFCO or Company”) announced today the appointment of James P. Woidke as its Chief Operating Officer. In this role he will be responsible for SIFCO’s three operating segments consisting of the Aerospace Component Manufacturing, Applied Surface Concepts, and Turbine Component Services and Repair Groups. He will continue to report to Michael S. Lipscomb, who will remain President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Woidke previously served the Company as General Manager of the Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group.
Mr. Lipscomb said, “Jim has shown, through his excellent stewardship of the Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group, that he is ready to expand his influence and help move the entire Company toward improved customer service and even better financial performance.”
Forward-Looking LanguageCertain statements contained in this press release are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, such as statements relating to financial results and plans for future business development activities, and are thus prospective. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause actual results to differ materially from future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic conditions, challenges associated with any management transition, competition and other uncertainties detailed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV