Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of all persons or entities who purchased the common stock of Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (“Schweitzer-Mauduit” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SWM) between August 5, 2009 and February 10, 2010, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Schweitzer-Mauduit manufactures and sells paper and reconstituted tobacco products to the tobacco industry, as well as specialized paper products for use in other applications. The Complaint alleges that the defendants violated federal securities laws by issuing material misrepresentations to the market concerning Schweitzer-Mauduit’s business and financial prospects, thereby artificially inflating the price of the Company’s securities.
No class has yet been certified in the above action. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. If you purchased Schweitzer-Mauduit common stock between August 5, 2009 and February 10, 2010, you have certain rights, and have until May 10, 2010, to move for Lead Plaintiff status. To be a member of the class you need not take any action at this time, and you may retain counsel of your choice. If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this Notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020, by telephone at (215)638-4847, Toll-Free at (888)638-4847, by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV