Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Spark Networks, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Spark Networks, Inc. (“Spark Networks” or the “Company”) (AMEX:LOV) related to a proposal by Great Hill Partners III, LP ("Great Hill Partners") to acquire Spark Networks.
Under the terms of proposed transaction, Great Hill Partners would acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company not owned by Great Hill Partners, at a cash purchase price of $3.10 per share, an approximate 5% premium over Spark Networks’ closing price on March 2, 2010 – one day before the announcement of Great Hill Partners’ proposal. Following the close of the transaction, Spark Networks would no longer be a public reporting or trading company. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by the Spark Networks board of directors.
If you own shares of Spark Networks, if you have information or would
like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these
matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your
rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard
G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV