Certain Claymore-Advised ETFs Announce Results Of Reconvened Special Meeting Of Shareholders
The Claymore-advised exchange-traded funds listed below (the “ETFs”) are pleased to announce that the proposals applicable to each of the ETFs listed below received necessary shareholder approval at the reconvened Joint Special Meeting of Shareholders held on March 12, 2010. Specifically:
Claymore Exchange-Traded Fund Trust, on behalf of ULQ, entered into a new investment advisory agreement with Claymore and Claymore, on behalf of ULQ, entered into a new investment sub-advisory agreement with Mellon Capital. Claymore Exchange-Traded Fund Trust 2, on behalf of FAA, entered into a new investment advisory agreement with Claymore. Each such agreement above became effective upon the date of shareholder approval.
Claymore Securities, Inc. offers strategic investment solutions for financial advisors and their valued clients. As an innovator in exchange-traded funds (ETFs), unit investment trusts (UITs) and closed-end funds (CEFs), Claymore often leads its peers with creative investment strategy solutions. In total, Claymore entities provide supervision, management, or servicing on approximately $15.2 billion in assets as of December 31, 2009. Claymore Securities, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners, LLC, a global, diversified financial services firm with more than $100 billion in assets under supervision. Guggenheim, through its affiliates, provides investment management, investment advisory, insurance, investment banking, and capital markets services. The firm is headquartered in Chicago and New York with a global network of offices throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV