Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Maine & Maritimes Corporation - MAM
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Maine & Maritimes Corporation (“MAM” or the “Company”) (AMEX: MAM) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Emera Inc. ("Emera"). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, MAM shareholders will receive $45.00 in cash for each share of MAM they own.
The investigation concerns whether the MAM Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to MAM stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Emera is underpaying for MAM shares, thus unlawfully harming MAM stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst has set a price target for MAM stock at $54.00 per share.
If you own common stock in MAM and wish to obtain additional information, please contact us at the number listed below or visit http://www.zlk.com/mam1.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud
and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its
practice in securities and shareholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV