Natuzzi Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2009 Earnings Conference Call
Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”) will report fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2009 financial results on Friday, March 26, 2010 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call on the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2009 financial results. To participate, dial toll-free 1-877-681-3375 or 1-719-325-4809 (international). A live web cast of the conference call will be available online at http://www.natuzzi.com/ under the Investor Relations section.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the completion of the conference call through April 26, 2010. To access the telephone replay, participants should dial (888) 203-1112 for domestic calls and (719) 457-0820 for international calls. The access code for the replay is: 1444190.
About NatuzziFounded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With 2008 consolidated revenues of EUR 666.0 million on, Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. The Natuzzi group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 123 markets on five continents under two brands, Natuzzi and Italsofa. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship, and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV