Closing price: 64 cents (March 11)
Revenue: $96.6 million (trailing 12 months)
Received Nasdaq notice: Sept. 15, 2009Management's expected action: On Feb. 10, Vaughan Foods (FOOD) said it does not expect that its stock will achieve the required threshold for continued listing by March 15 and has already informed the Nasdaq of its plans to transfer to the OTC Bulletin Board prior to the delisting event. "[Management] does not intend to appeal Nasdaq's expected action to delist the company's stock since it believes its efforts are better directed towards improving the company's performance and executing its business plan," Vaughan Foods said in a release. TSC Ratings call: Sell. Vaughan Foods makes refrigerated food products, including vegetables, fruits, salads and dips. Its losses have narrowed considerably in 2009. In the third-quarter, its net loss fell 81% to $220,000, or 5 cents, as revenue inched up 1% to $24 million. Its stock has rallied 38% in the past year, currently costing 65 cents. Its balance sheet stores $830,000 of cash, translating to a weak quick ratio of 0.4, and $12 million of debt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV