Mac-Gray Corporation Announces Fourth-Quarter And Year-End 2009 Financial Results
WALTHAM, Mass., March 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mac-Gray Corporation (NYSE: TUC), the nation's premier provider of laundry facilities management services to multi-unit housing locations, today announced its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2009.
On February 8, 2010, Mac-Gray announced the sale of its MicroFridge business line to Danby Products. As a result of that transaction, all of the MicroFridge financial results for all prior periods, including those discussed in this release, have been classified as discontinued operations.
Mac-Gray reported fourth-quarter revenue from continuing operations of $81.4 million, compared with $87.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2008. Net income from continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2009 was $895,000, or $0.06 per diluted share, compared with a net loss from continuing operations of $1.5 million, or $0.11 per share, for the fourth quarter of 2008. Fourth-quarter 2009 net income from continuing operations includes an unrealized gain of $335,000 related to derivative instruments. Fourth-quarter 2008 net loss from continuing operations included an unrealized loss of $1.6 million related to derivative instruments. Excluding these items from both periods, adjusted net income from continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2009 was $758,000, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared with an adjusted net loss from continuing operations of $314,000, or $0.02 per share, for the same period of 2008.
Please refer to Table 1, included at the end of this news release, for a reconciliation of net income and net loss from continuing operations, as reported, to net income and net loss from continuing operations, as adjusted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV