Earnings Roundup: Children's Place, Vail Resorts
Among the earnings stories for Wednesday, March 10, from AP Financial News:
¿ The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc. reported that its profit dipped in the fourth quarter even as shoppers boosted sales.
¿ Vail Resorts Inc. said its fiscal second-quarter profit dropped, hurt by the timing of some real estate project closings.
¿ Speedway Motorsports Inc. said its fourth-quarter loss widened as tough economic conditions depressed revenue from racing events and expenses grew.¿ Specialty metal and plastic products company A.M. Castle & Co. said its fourth-quarter loss shrank, helped by lower material costs and the effect of one-time charges. ¿ Development-stage biotechnology company Discovery Laboratories Inc. said its fourth-quarter loss narrowed on lower general costs and development expenses for the drug candidate Surfaxin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV