Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Banks Are Back (Final)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "The second blastoff of the financial stocks is beginning now," an excited Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show, as he outlined 10 reasons to buy the banks.
Cramer said the critics are still predicting a meltdown in the sector, but he said these pundits were wrong a year ago, and they'll be wrong again, as the financials begin a second ascent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV