Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners To Present At The BioNetwork East 2010 Conference
CORAL GABLES, Fla., March 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: CPRX) announced that Patrick J. McEnany, Catalyst's Chief Executive Officer, will be making a presentation at the BioNetwork East 2010 Conference to be held March 15th through March 17th at the Eden Roc Resort and Spa on Miami Beach. Catalyst will present a Corporate Overview, including its development plans for CPP-109 and CPP-115. Further, the Company reported that its presentation materials from the conference will be posted on March 16th on the Company's website, www.catalystpharma.com, under "Events and Presentations."
About Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting diseases of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of drug addiction and epilepsy. The Company has obtained from Brookhaven National Laboratory an exclusive license for nine patents in the United States relating to the right to use vigabatrin to treat a wide variety of substance addictions and obsessive-compulsive disorders. Catalyst has also in-licensed worldwide rights to Brookhaven's vigabatrin-related foreign patents or patents pending in more than 30 countries. CPP-109, Catalyst's version of vigabatrin, has been granted "Fast Track" status by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cocaine addiction. Catalyst has also recently in-licensed worldwide rights to another patented drug, CPP-115, from Northwestern University. The Company intends to pursue development of CPP-115 for several indications, including epilepsy and drug addiction. For more information about the Company, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
SOURCE Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV