China Sourcing Fair: Garments & Textiles To Launch In 3 Cities In 3 Months
Global Sources (NASDAQ:GSOL) is expanding its China Sourcing Fairs in 2010 with the launch of Garments & Textiles. The show is scheduled to be held in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Johannesburg, South Africa in October, November, and December, respectively.
As perhaps one of the most dynamic launches ever for a new show, suppliers from Greater China will be meeting face-to-face with leading buyers in 3 major trading and sourcing hubs. The Hong Kong event will attract a global audience of importers. Singapore is the key trading center for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), China’s fourth-largest export market, while Johannesburg is the primary gateway for China’s fast-growing trade with Africa.
The Fairs aim to showcase finished products ranging from ready-to-wear garments such as casual, bridal, active, beach, lounge, and underwear, to fabrics, fibers, yarns, trimming materials and accessories.
“These new shows build upon and complement our existing Garments & Textiles online marketplace, print and digital magazines, and Private Sourcing Events,” said Tommy Wong, President of Global Sources Exhibitions. “China’s textile and garment exports reached $15.5 billion in January 2010 alone, and as the global economic recovery takes hold, overseas demand for garments and textiles is expected to increase.”China Sourcing Fair: Garments & Textiles is scheduled for:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV