WSI Industries Welcomes Lars Ossmo
WSI Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSCI) today reported the addition of Lars Ossmo as Business Development Manager. Mr. Ossmo’s position will be focused on the acquisition of new customers and business.
Benjamin Rashleger, president & chief operating officer, commented: “We are very pleased with the addition of Lars Ossmo to WSI Industries. Lars has 35 years of overall sales experience that includes many years of direct experience in the precision machining industry. His addition to our organization will bring valued depth to our sales development efforts.” Rashleger concluded: “The addition of Lars demonstrates WSI’s commitment to locating and securing new business. In addition to bringing in Lars, we have initiated a new marketing and branding effort, and we are confident that we are positioning our organization to best support our focus on generating new business opportunities, even in this challenging economic environment.”
The Company also reported that it expects to release its fiscal 2010 second quarter sales and earnings report on March 25, 2010.
WSI Industries, Inc. is a leading contract manufacturer that specializes in the machining of complex, high-precision parts for a wide range of industries, including avionics, aerospace and defense, recreational vehicles, computers, small engines, marine, bioscience and instrumentation.The statements included herein which are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. There are certain important factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by some of the statements made herein, including the Company’s ability to retain current programs and obtain additional manufacturing programs, and other factors detailed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV