AUTO RECALL PHOTO GALLERY: Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Through analysis of the government safety agency's data bases, Edmunds.com recently tallied the number of unintended acceleration complaints filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for vehicles produced by the big six automakers, from model years 2005 to 2010.
Edmunds.com arrived at the following list:
"The unintended acceleration problem has been around for a long time for every major manufacturer," as Jessica Caldwell, a pricing and industry analyst at Edmunds.com says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV