Movers Roundup: Apple, Dish Network
Among the stock activity stories for Friday, March 5, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Apple Inc. jumped to a record high amid a broader market rally after the technology company said its highly anticipated iPad tablets will go on sale April 3.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Dish Network Corp. got a boost after a Collins Stewart analyst upgraded the satellite TV operator, saying the bulk of a legal defeat from TiVo Inc. is now priced into the stock.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Dynamic Materials Corp. dropped sharply after the maker of explosion-welded clad metal plates turned in a fourth-quarter profit well below what analysts had been expecting.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of ArcSight Inc., a provider of network security software and services, fell after its fiscal third-quarter profit missed analyst expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV