NEW YORK (TheStreet) Keep listening to those conference calls, Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday, as he outlined his game plan for next week's trading.
Cramer said the sentiments from individual companies will be far more telling than any macro-economic data.Cramer said it's time to buy J Crew (JCG) ahead of its earnings on Monday. He called the company "the finest retailer in the country," with strong management and easy comparisons. He said he'd also consider Men's Warehouse (MW), another firm with strong same-store sales growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV