1. AsiaInfo (ASIA) sells telecommunications software and IT-security products.Numbers: Fourth-quarter profit multiplied sixfold to $14 million, or 29 cents a share, as revenue climbed 42% to $76 million. The operating margin widened from 15% to 19%. AsiaInfo holds $285 million of cash, equating to a quick ratio of 2.1, and no debt.
Top China Stocks: Under the Radar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.