REMS Leadership Challenges, Best Practices: Topics Of ParagonRx Open Industry Webinar
Three pharmaceutical executives with extensive experience in dealing with the FDA’s Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) will share their thoughts and practices at an open industry webinar at 12 noon EST on Wednesday, March 10, sponsored by ParagonRx.
Entitled “REMS Leadership Challenges and Best Practices,” it is the fourth in a series of monthly “ Wednesday FoREMS” webinars sponsored by ParagonRx, an inVentiv Health, Inc. company (Nasdaq: VTIV) and a leading consulting company specializing in pharmaceutical risk management and optimizing medication.
The speakers will be Heather Schiappacasse (Director, sanofi-aventis), Arthur Morelli (Vice President Medical Affairs Operations, Covidien) and Daniel Reshef (Director, Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.). They will address, respectively, leading the REMS process internally and externally, leading organizational change and program management, and leading REMS generic implementation. The presentations will last 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A from webinar participants and discussion by the panelists.
More information about registering for the “
FoREMS” webinar series can be found at
Webinars will be held the second Wednesday of each month at 12 noon EST.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV