REMS Leadership Challenges, Best Practices: Topics Of ParagonRx Open Industry Webinar
Three pharmaceutical executives with extensive experience in dealing with the FDA’s Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) will share their thoughts and practices at an open industry webinar at 12 noon EST on Wednesday, March 10, sponsored by ParagonRx.
Entitled “REMS Leadership Challenges and Best Practices,” it is the fourth in a series of monthly “ Wednesday FoREMS” webinars sponsored by ParagonRx, an inVentiv Health, Inc. company (Nasdaq: VTIV) and a leading consulting company specializing in pharmaceutical risk management and optimizing medication.
The speakers will be Heather Schiappacasse (Director, sanofi-aventis), Arthur Morelli (Vice President Medical Affairs Operations, Covidien) and Daniel Reshef (Director, Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.). They will address, respectively, leading the REMS process internally and externally, leading organizational change and program management, and leading REMS generic implementation. The presentations will last 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A from webinar participants and discussion by the panelists.
More information about registering for the “
Wednesday FoREMS” webinar series can be found at
www.paragonrx.com/rems-hub/forems/. Webinars will be held the second Wednesday of each month at 12 noon EST.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV