3. Universal Health Realty Income (UHT) invests in health-care facilities.
The numbers: Universal Health Realty swung to a fourth-quarter profit of $4.6 million, or 38 cents a share, from a loss of $870,000, or 7 cents, a year earlier. Revenue climbed 8.5% to $8.7 million. The operating margin stretched from 55% to 59%. The REIT holds $3 million of cash and $84 million of debt.
The stock: Universal Health Realty Income has appreciated 23% in the past 12 months. It sells for a price-to-earnings ratio of 22, an 81% discount to the industry average. The shares are expensive when considering book value and sales. They yield 6.9%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV