4. Digital Realty Trust (DLR) owns technology-related real estate.
The numbers: Fourth-quarter net income declined 0.6% to $24 million, but earnings per share fell 10% to 18 cents, hurt by a larger float. Revenue increased 13% to $169 million. The operating margin remained steady at 29%. The balance sheet contains $110 million of cash and $1.8 billion of debt.
The stock: Digital Realty Trust has soared 89% in the past year. It sells for a price-to-projected-earnings ratio of 45, a discount to peers, but a premium to most other industries. Its PEG ratio of 1.5 is slightly below the industry average, but reflects costly shares based on expected growth. The REIT yields 3.6%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV