Cornerstone Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2009 Financial Results
(2) Acquisition-related expenses include stock-based compensation charges and legal, accounting and related costs that resulted from or were incurred in connection with the Chiesi transaction. For the year ended December 31, 2009, acquisition-related stock-based compensation charges include $1.5 million and $0.3 million of charges that were included in general and administrative and sales and marketing expenses, respectively, in the Company's statements of operations.
(3) Tax effects for the three months and years ended December 31, 2009 and 2008 are calculated using effective tax rates of 35.2% and 4.4%, respectively.
SOURCE Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV