(2) Acquisition-related expenses include stock-based compensation charges and legal, accounting and related costs that resulted from or were incurred in connection with the Chiesi transaction. For the year ended December 31, 2009, acquisition-related stock-based compensation charges include $1.5 million and $0.3 million of charges that were included in general and administrative and sales and marketing expenses, respectively, in the Company's statements of operations.(3) Tax effects for the three months and years ended December 31, 2009 and 2008 are calculated using effective tax rates of 35.2% and 4.4%, respectively.
Cornerstone Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2009 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.