LivePerson Intelligent Engagement Generates 299% ROI For ShopNBC
NEW YORK, March 3, /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a provider of online engagement solutions that facilitate real-time assistance and expert advice, today announced key findings of a commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of LivePerson, illustrating the incremental value and benefits of a LivePerson intelligent engagement solution deployed at ShopNBC.com, the online companion of the ShopNBC television channel.
The study examines the total economic impact and potential return on investment (ROI) online retailers may realize by deploying a LivePerson pay-for-performance solution. The LivePerson pay-for-performance delivery model provides a turnkey customer acquisition channel , wherein LivePerson provides operations and program management, and outsourced agent labor via its network of outsourced call center partners. For the ShopNBC deployment, LivePerson partnered with 24-7 INtouch, a leading multi-channel contact center outsourcer, for agent labor and service delivery. Low setup costs combined with the pay-per-order model were the primary contributors to ShopNBC's 3-year risk-adjusted ROI of 299% and a payback period of less than two months.
Forrester's Key Findings:
In conducting in-depth interviews with ShopNBC, Forrester found that the company achieved the following specific results with LivePerson's intelligent engagement solution:
- Increased incremental conversion rates in the online channel. LivePerson enabled ShopNBC to achieve a 24% conversion rate on all chats, with 65% of all chat-assisted orders being incremental.
- Increased average online order value. ShopNBC reported that online customers who chat spend on average 38% more money than customers who do not chat.
- Reduced cancel and return rate. ShopNBC observed that customers who chat are less likely to cancel an order or return their received goods. A drop of 12.2% in the cancel and return rate was reported.
- Increased number of online orders for "returning" customers. ShopNBC customers who had previously completed chat-assisted orders placed a higher number of orders when they returned to the site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV