DELiA*s, Inc. To Report Fourth Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2009 Results On March 24, 2010
dELiA*s, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLIA), a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women, intends to release fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2009 results before the market opens on March 24, 2010.
The Company will host a conference call on March 24, 2010 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, which may be accessed live via audio webcast on the Investor Information section of the Company’s website, located at www.deliasinc.com. A replay of the call will be available through April 24, 2010 until 11:59 P.M. (EST) and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 and providing the passcode 60961598. The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website.
About dELiA*s, Inc.
dELiA*s, Inc. is a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women. Its brands – dELiA*s and Alloy – generate revenue by selling apparel, accessories, footwear and room furnishings to consumers through direct mail catalogs, websites, and dELiA*s mall-based specialty retail stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV