Rainier Pacific Financial Group, Inc. Stock To Be Delisted From Nasdaq
Rainier Pacific Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CM: RPFG) announced today that as a result of the recent, previously announced closure of the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary and principal asset, Rainier Pacific Bank, and the expected dissolution or bankruptcy, and liquidation of the Company, trading in the Company’s common stock was halted by The Nasdaq Stock Market starting on Monday, March 1, 2010, and the Company was notified by Nasdaq on March 2, 2010, that the Company’s stock will be delisted from Nasdaq on March 11, 2010. This action is being taken by Nasdaq pursuant to its Listing Rules 5100 and 5450(b)(1)(A).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV