2. Interactive Data (IDC) sells financial-market data and analytics.The numbers: Fourth-quarter profit decreased 18% to $33 million, or 34 cents a share, as revenue remained flat at $194 million. The operating margin contracted from 29% to 24%. Interactive Data holds $306 million of cash and no debt.
Thomson, DreamWorks: Best Media Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.