BEIJING (TheStreet) -- China is the largest consumer of coal in the world, both in terms of power generation and in terms of supplying coal to the coking industry for making steel. Despite all the progress being made in clean tech areas, such as solar and wind, coal is and will continue to be the predominant source of energy in China for the foreseeable future.The economic and stock market rebound over the past year has translated directly into massive gains in the coal industry. Continued growth in China over the coming years makes coal an attractive investment opportunity. Currently the three best ways to play coal in China are Yanzhou Coal (YZC), Puda Coal (PUDA) and, the best in my opinion, Sino Clean Energy (SCLX.OB).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV