Secondly, as I've illustrated previously, unlike gold, the demand for silver will be from industrial users, not investors or speculators. With these users needing silver, having no possible substitute available, and with their consumption being (for the most part) totally unaffected by price, these industrial users will buy $100-an-ounce silver just as readily as they are buying it at $16 an ounce.
This is bad news for JPMorgan Chase (JPM) -- the largest silver-short in the history of the world -- which will have to compete with all of these industrial users for supplies of silver that are obviously inadequate to satisfy industrial demand - let alone allow JPMorgan to "cover" one ounce of the hundreds of millions of ounces of silver short positions that JPMorgan (and a couple of its fellow oligarchs) are sitting on.
This gives all silver investors two reasons to look forward to the future: first, to see their investment multiply in value, and second, to watch the banksters eat tens of billions of dollars in losses on their short positions -- or (much more likely) simply engage in the largest commodities default in the history of human commerce, destroying the Comex fraud factory once and for all.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV