TigerLogic To Demonstrate Omnis Studio 5 For IPhone Developer Beta At CeBIT - March 2 - 6, 2010
IRVINE, Calif., March 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
TigerLogic Corporation (Nasdaq: TIGR) is pleased to announce that it will be demonstrating its Omnis Studio 5 for iPhone developer beta at the CeBIT International Trade Fair at Hall 3, Booth K20, March 2-6, 2010 in Hannover, Germany. Omnis Studio 5 now provides the functionality to develop applications for Apple's iPhone®, iPod touch®, and soon to be released iPad.
For over 10 years, Omnis Studio has provided a vast array of development tools for application developers and Value Added Resellers to create enterprise and web applications for all types of markets. The release of Omnis Studio 5 in September 2009 added support for Windows Phone® OS. With this beta release of Omnis Studio 5 for iPhone, Omnis application developers will be able to further extend their business applications to the rapidly expanding mobile applications market.
"With the explosion in the technology market for 'all things mobile', including Smartphones, tablet computers and other handheld devices, Omnis Studio is a great choice for application developers wishing to create mobile apps quickly and easily, for a broad range of markets," commented Bob Whiting, Omnis Product Manager and General Manager of TigerLogic UK Limited, a subsidiary of TigerLogic Corporation.Quick and Easy Apps for iPhone in Omnis Studio Omnis Studio 5 for iPhone will allow developers to create applications for the iPhone, iPod touch and soon to be released iPad. Developers will be able to leverage the same powerful and flexible development environment in Omnis Studio to create all types of apps for all iPhone OS based devices from Apple. Omnis Studio 5 for iPhone uses over 20 native iPhone components, which allow you to create Omnis applications with an entirely native look-and-feel familiar to iPhone users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV