United America Indemnity, Ltd. Clarifies Inaccurate Press Releases Regarding Penn-America Group And United National Insurance Company
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, March 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United America Indemnity, Ltd. (Nasdaq: INDM)
Contrary to reports in the media, United America Indemnity, Ltd. (including all of its affiliates, among them being Penn- America and United National ), has neither sold nor entered into a transaction to sell or otherwise dispose of any portion of its business, including that of Penn-America or United National.
About United America Indemnity, Ltd.United America Indemnity, Ltd. (Nasdaq: INDM), through its several direct and indirect wholly owned subsidiary insurance and reinsurance companies, is a national and international provider of excess and surplus lines and specialty property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, both on an admitted and non-admitted basis. The Company's four principal divisions include:
- Penn-America, which includes property and general liability products for small commercial businesses distributed through a select network of wholesale general agents with specific binding authority;
- United National, which includes property, general liability, and professional lines products distributed through program administrators with specific binding authority;
- Diamond State , which includes property, general liability, and professional lines products distributed through wholesale brokers and program administrators with specific binding authority.
- Wind River Reinsurance Company, Ltd., a Bermuda based treaty and facultative reinsurer of excess and surplus lines and specialty property and casualty insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV