United America Indemnity, Ltd. Clarifies Inaccurate Press Releases Regarding Penn-America Group And United National Insurance Company
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, March 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United America Indemnity, Ltd. (Nasdaq: INDM)
Contrary to reports in the media, United America Indemnity, Ltd. (including all of its affiliates, among them being Penn- America and United National ), has neither sold nor entered into a transaction to sell or otherwise dispose of any portion of its business, including that of Penn-America or United National.
About United America Indemnity, Ltd.United America Indemnity, Ltd. (Nasdaq: INDM), through its several direct and indirect wholly owned subsidiary insurance and reinsurance companies, is a national and international provider of excess and surplus lines and specialty property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, both on an admitted and non-admitted basis. The Company's four principal divisions include:
- Insurance Operations:
- Penn-America, which includes property and general liability products for small commercial businesses distributed through a select network of wholesale general agents with specific binding authority;
- United National, which includes property, general liability, and professional lines products distributed through program administrators with specific binding authority;
- Diamond State , which includes property, general liability, and professional lines products distributed through wholesale brokers and program administrators with specific binding authority.
- Reinsurance Operations:
- Wind River Reinsurance Company, Ltd., a Bermuda based treaty and facultative reinsurer of excess and surplus lines and specialty property and casualty insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV