Earnings Roundup: Integra LifeSciences, Potash
Among the earnings stories for Monday, March 1, from AP Financial News:
PLAINSBORO, N.J. (AP) ¿ Medical device maker Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. said its fourth-quarter profit fell 31 percent as higher costs and taxes outweighed a revenue boost.
DENVER (AP) ¿ Fertilizer maker Intrepid Potash Inc. said its fourth-quarter profit plunged, mostly on lower prices.
LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) ¿ Grocery store operator Publix Super Markets Inc.'s profit rose 14.1 percent in the fourth quarter, the company said.BALA CYNWYD, Pa. (AP) ¿ Central European Distribution Corp., a beer and spirits importer and distributor, reported a loss for its fiscal fourth quarter, though its adjusted profit beat analyst expectations. WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ Titanium Metals Corp. said that its fourth-quarter profit fell sharply compared to a year ago due to production delays in the commercial aerospace industry and the weak economy. MT. LAUREL, N.J. (AP) ¿ Mortgage company PHH Corp. reported that it returned to a profit in the fourth-quarter as the company cut costs and the volume of its loans grew.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV