Farmer Bros. Board Declares Dividend
Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) today said its Board of Directors approved payment of a dividend of $0.11½ per share for stockholders of record on April 23, 2010, payable on May 10, 2010.
About Farmer Bros. Co.
Farmer Bros. Co. is the nation's largest direct store delivery business for coffee and allied products such as cappuccino, cocoa mixes and spices. It roasts and packages coffee for more than 10 brands; it processes and packages allied products; it directly delivers its products and services to food service operators and retailers in all 48 contiguous states. It also provides private-label coffee programs to retailers through Coffee Bean Intl., one of the nation's leading specialty coffee roasters. Farmer Bros. has paid a dividend in every year since 1953, and its stock price has risen on a split-adjusted basis from $1.80 a share in 1980. For more information, go to: www.farmerbros.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV