Farmer Bros. Board Declares Dividend
Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) today said its Board of Directors approved payment of a dividend of $0.11½ per share for stockholders of record on April 23, 2010, payable on May 10, 2010.
About Farmer Bros. Co.
Farmer Bros. Co. is the nation's largest direct store delivery business for coffee and allied products such as cappuccino, cocoa mixes and spices. It roasts and packages coffee for more than 10 brands; it processes and packages allied products; it directly delivers its products and services to food service operators and retailers in all 48 contiguous states. It also provides private-label coffee programs to retailers through Coffee Bean Intl., one of the nation's leading specialty coffee roasters. Farmer Bros. has paid a dividend in every year since 1953, and its stock price has risen on a split-adjusted basis from $1.80 a share in 1980. For more information, go to: www.farmerbros.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV