Kendall Law Group Investigates Millipore Corporation For Investors
Kendall Law Group investigates Millipore Corporation (NYSE:MIL) for investors concerning the proposed acquisition of Millipore by Merck KGaA. The national securities firm is concerned that the Board of Directors of Millipore may have breached their fiduciary duties by entering into an agreement that is unfair to shareholders, without seeking other deals that may have better represented the value of the company. If you are a MIL shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On February 28, 2010, the companies announced that they had entered into an agreement for Millipore to be acquired by Merck in a $7.2 billion transaction. According to the agreement, shareholders will receive $107.00 in cash per MIL share owned, only 13% over the $94.41 closing price before the deal was announced. The transaction is expected to close during the second half of 2010.
Kendall Law Group, founded by former federal judge Joe Kendall, has been
counsel in dozens of merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States. The firm includes
a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. Protect your rights as
a MIL shareholder by calling the firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV