American Physicians Capital, Inc. To Present At The Raymond James Institutional Investor Conference On March 10, 2010
American Physicians Capital, Inc. (APCapital) (NASDAQ: ACAP) President and Chief Executive Officer R. Kevin Clinton and Chief Financial Officer Frank H. Freund will speak at the Raymond James 31 st Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 10, 2010 at 1:40 p.m. Eastern Time. Additional information regarding this conference can be found on Raymond James’s website at http://www.raymondjamesecm.com under Conferences & Events.
Mr. Clinton and Mr. Freund’s presentation will include a discussion on recent operating performance and trends of APCapital, including 2009 financial results. A question and answer session will follow their presentation.
This event will be webcast live on the Internet with the Company’s slide presentation. To access this event, listeners should go to our Company’s website at http://www.apcapital.com and click on the webcast link posted on our homepage. You can also access our live webcast by registering at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rj54/acap/. Please allow at least 10 minutes prior to the event to register. An archived webcast of our presentation will be available for 90 days after the live event. You can also access our slide presentation on the Company’s website within the For Investors section under Webcasts and Presentations.
American Physicians Capital, Inc. is a regional provider of medical professional liability insurance focused primarily in the Midwest and New Mexico markets through American Physicians Assurance Corporation and its other subsidiaries. Further information about the companies is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV