American National Announces Corrected Dividend Dates
GALVESTON, Texas, Feb. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American National Insurance Company's (Nasdaq: ANAT) board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 77 cents per share on its common stock, CUSIP #028591-105, payable March 19, 2010 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 5, 2010 . The payment and record dates were inadvertently misstated in a press release issued February 25, 2010. This is the 100th consecutive year that dividends have been paid to stockholders.
American National Insurance Company is headquartered in Galveston, Texas. American National has over $20.1 billion in assets and is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, and AA- (Very Strong) by Standard & Poor's. The American National family of companies offers a broad line of products and services, which include life insurance, annuities, health insurance, credit insurance, pension plan services and property and casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness, and targeted commercial exposures. American National's major insurance subsidiaries include American National Life Insurance Company of Texas, Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company, Garden State Life Insurance Company, American National Property and Casualty Company, Farm Family Life Insurance Company, Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company and United Farm Family Insurance Company.
For more information, including company news and investor relations information, visit the company's web site at www.anico.com.
SOURCE American National Insurance Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV