Rewards Network Schedules Fourth Quarter 2009 Earnings Conference Call
Rewards Network Inc. (NASDAQ:DINE), a leading provider of marketing services and dining rewards programs to the restaurant industry, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2009 results on Thursday, March 11, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Rewards Network’s Investor Relations web site at investor.rewardsnetwork.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About Rewards Network Inc.Rewards Network (NASDAQ:DINE), headquartered in Chicago, IL, operates the leading dining rewards programs in North America. Thousands of restaurants and other merchants benefit from the company’s restaurant marketing efforts that include millions of email impressions, mobile access to restaurants via iPhone™, BlackBerry® and Android™ smartphones and dining Web sites. Rewards Network also provides restaurant ratings and other restaurant business intelligence, as well as access to capital to restaurants in our program. In conjunction with major airline frequent flyer programs and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides more than three million members with incentives to dine at participating restaurants. These incentives include airline miles, college savings rewards, reward program points and cash back rewards. For additional information about Rewards Network, visit RewardsNetwork.com or call (866) 539-9792.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV