Stock No. 3: Watsco (WSO)
Watsco distributes heating and air conditioning parts through its some 400 U.S. locations that serve about 40,000 contractors and dealers. As winter takes its toll on copper tubing to external heating units, ductwork and thermostats, Watsco has the perfect product for any repair.
The company posted a stunning 75% earnings surprise in the latest quarter, thanks in large part to a joint venture formed last year with United Technologies' (UTX) Carrier brand. This 60% stake has allowed Watsco an even greater scale, and that should come in handy as homeowners focus on HVAC systems right now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV