SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HF Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: HFFC) today announced that members of its executive management team will present at the Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. West Coast Financial Services Conference in Marina del Rey, California on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at approximately 11:15 a.m. PT ( 1:15 p.m. CT).
The presentation may be accessed through Sandler O'Neill's website at http://www.sandleroneill.com by using the following instructions, and will be archived and available through April 3, 2010:
- Go to "Conferences" tab
- Select "View Webcast" under the West Coast Financial Services Conference Heading
The presentation will also be available via audio conference and can be accessed by using the following dial-in instructions:
- Dial 1-617-786-4511
- Enter Passcode: Session 2
About HF FinancialHF Financial Corp., based in Sioux Falls, SD, is the parent company for financial service companies, including Home Federal Bank, Mid America Capital Services, Inc., dba Mid America Leasing Company, Hometown Investment Services, Inc. and HF Financial Group, Inc. As of December 31, 2009, the Company had total assets of $1.2 billion and stockholders' equity of $92.3 million. The Company is the largest publicly traded savings association headquartered in South Dakota, with 33 offices in 19 communities, which includes a location in Marshall, Minnesota. Internet banking is also available at www.homefederal.com. Forward-Looking Statements This news release and other reports issued by the Company, including reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, contain "forward-looking statements" that deal with future results, expectations, plans and performance. In addition, the Company's management may make forward-looking statements orally to the media, securities analysts, investors or others. These forward-looking statements might include one or more of the following:
- Projections of income, loss, revenues, earnings or losses per share, dividends, capital expenditures, capital structure, tax benefit or other financial items.
- Descriptions of plans or objectives of management for future operations, products or services, transactions, investments and use of subordinated debentures payable to trusts.
- Forecasts of future economic performance.
- Use and descriptions of assumptions and estimates underlying or relating to such matters.