- Reported results on two early stage drug development programs at the 100th annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in Denver, CO. Results of the first study provided an in vivo characterization and mechanism of orally active Aurora Kinase/VEGFR Inhibitors (Fang L, Sho A, Hsu N, et al. In vivo Characterization and Mechanism of Orally Active Aurora Kinase/VEGFR Inhibitors. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research; April 18-22, 2009; Denver, CO. Abstract #1764) and results from the second study provided anti-tumor efficacy and molecular mechanism of TLK58747 (Wang Z, Donaldson J, Yao H, et al. Anti-Tumor Efficacy and Molecular Mechanism of TLK58747. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research; April 18-22, 2009; Denver, CO. Abstract #4515).
- Published results from a Phase 1 multicenter, dose escalation study of ezatiostat hydrochloride (TELINTRA®, TLK199) tablets in patients with low to intermediate-1 risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) were published in a leading peer reviewed journal (Raza, A. et al. Blood, 25 June 2009; Vol. 113, No. 26, pp. 6533-6540) and a Phase 1-2a study in MDS patients with the intravenous formulation of TELINTRA were published (Raza, A. et al. Journal of Hematology and Oncology, 13 May 2009; Vol. 2, No. 20, pp. 20-32). The findings from these studies support the further development of TELINTRA.
- Results from the ASSIST-5 Phase 3 randomized, multinational study of canfosfamide HCl (TELCYTA®, TLK286) in combination with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD, Doxil®) vs. PLD (Doxil) alone in second-line therapy in platinum refractory or resistant ovarian cancer were presented at the 45th annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) (Vergote I, Finkler N, Hall J, et al. Randomized Phase 3 Study of Canfosfamide (C, TLK286) plus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) vs PLD as Second-line Therapy in Platinum (P) Refractory or Resistant Ovarian Cancer (OC). Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; May 29-June 2, 2009; Orlando, FL. Abstract #5552; p. 289s).
- Initiated enrollment in a Phase 2 randomized parallel-group, multicenter study of ezatiostat hydrochloride (TELINTRA, TLK199) Tablets for the treatment of Severe Chronic Idiopathic Neutropenia (SCN) in April 2009.
- Published positive results from a Phase 1-2a multicenter, dose-ranging study of TELCYTA in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel as first-line therapy for patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in a leading peer reviewed publication ( Journal of Thoracic Oncology, October 2009; Vol. 4, No. 11, pp. 1389-1396).
- Initiated a Phase 1 multicenter, dose escalation study of ezatiostat hydrochloride (TELINTRA, TLK199) Tablets in combination with lenalidomide (Revlimid®) in patients with non-deletion (5q-) low to intermediate-1 risk MDS.
Telik Announces Fourth Quarter And 2009 Year End Financial Results And 2010 Financial Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.