PDI, Inc. To Hold Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2009 Financial Results Conference Call On Thursday, March 4, 2010
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII), a leading provider of sales and marketing support to U.S. health care companies, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2009 financial results on Thursday, March 4, 2010 after the market close.
PDI will host an investment community conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on March 4, 2010 to discuss the results. To participate in the live conference call by telephone, please dial (866) 644-4654 from the U.S. and Canada, or for international callers, please dial (706) 643-1203. The conference ID number is 54709533.
Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of PDI's web site at www.pdi-inc.com. A replay will be available on the web site. A telephone replay will be available from 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on March 4, 2010 through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on March 6, 2010 by dialing (800) 642-1687 (U.S. and Canada) or (706) 645-9291 and entering conference ID number 54709533.
About PDIPDI provides commercialization services for established and emerging biopharmaceutical companies. The Company is dedicated to maximizing the return on investment for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.pdi-inc.com. SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV