Mr. Frederick (Fred) Wang’s Appointment To The Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc.’s Board Of Directors
Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc. (NASDAQ symbol TO) is pleased to announce that, at a meeting on February 17 th, 2010, the Board of Directors voted to elect Fred Wang a director with a term expiring at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2012.
Mr. Wang has over 35 years experience in high tech development companies, including as Head of R&D, product marketing and sales and service operations at Wang Laboratories, Inc.. Mr. Wang has a B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics from Brown University and a Masters Degree in Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Mr. Wang is a Director and Trustee of the Wang Foundation.
Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture and
marketing of microprocessor based controls for zero emission electric
vehicles. The controls are used to vary the speed and movement of
vehicles, to integrate specialized functions, and to optimize the energy
consumption of the vehicles’ power source. Sevcon supplies customers
throughout the world from its operations in the United Kingdom, the USA,
France, and the Far East, and through an international dealer network.
The Company's customers are manufacturers of on and off road vehicles
including cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, fork lift trucks, aerial
lifts, mining vehicles, airport tractors, sweepers, and other
electrically powered vehicles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV