Culp, Inc. To Broadcast 2010 Fiscal Third-Quarter Conference Call Live On The Internet
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI), today announced that it will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its fiscal 2010 third-quarter conference call on Tuesday, March 2, 2010. During this call Culp will review the company’s financial and operating results for the third quarter ended January 31, 2010. Results for the third quarter ended January 31, 2010, will be issued after the close of market trading on Monday, March 1, 2010.
The live broadcast of Culp’s quarterly conference call will be available on-line at www.culpinc.com or www.earnings.com on March 2, beginning at 11:00 a.m. E.T. The on-line replay will be available approximately two hours later and continue for 30 days. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the web site at least 15 minutes early to download and install any necessary audio software. An Internet replay of the call will be available for 30 days using the same links.
Culp, Inc. is one of the world's largest marketers of mattress fabrics
for bedding and upholstery fabrics for furniture. The company's fabrics
are used principally in the production of bedding products and
residential and commercial upholstered furniture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV