Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. To Discuss Fourth Quarter 2009 Financial Results On March 18, 2010
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFB) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2009 earnings after the market closes Wednesday, March 17, 2010. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 10:00am Central Time. The call may be accessed by calling 1-888-732-6202 and referencing code 292074. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and may be accessed by calling 1-888-348-4629 and entering replay code 292074.
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. is a Modern American upscale casual restaurant chain that operates 26 restaurants in 11 states. The menu features affordable yet high quality family favorite menu items prepared from made-from-scratch recipes and served in generous portions. Additional information about Granite City Food & Brewery can be found at the company’s website ( www.gcfb.net).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV