ZipRealty, Inc. To Announce Fourth Quarter Results
ZipRealty, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIPR) today announced that management will conduct a conference call to discuss fourth quarter financial results for 2009 on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 5:00 pm ET. Investors seeking access to the call are asked to dial 877-741-4241. A press release with fourth quarter financial results for 2009 will be issued at approximately 4:00 pm ET that same day.
The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on the Investor Relations portion of the Company's website, www.ziprealty.com. A replay of the call will also be available through March 16, 2010, at 888-203-1112, passcode 3963410.
About ZipRealty, Inc.
ZipRealty is a full-service residential real estate brokerage firm and operator of a leading website and online services focused on residential real estate. The Company utilizes its user-friendly website and employee real estate agents to provide homebuyers and sellers with high-quality service and value. ZipRealty's website provides users with access to comprehensive local Multiple Listing Services home listings data, as well as other relevant market and neighborhood information. The Company's proprietary business management system and technology platform help to improve productivity and reduce costs, allowing the Company to pass on significant savings to consumers as permitted by law. Founded in 1999, the Company operates in 36 major markets in 22 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on ZipRealty, visit
www.ziprealty.com or call 1-800-CALL-ZIP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV